April 12, 2021- On today’s podcast, we welcome special guests from Origin Materials, Co-Founder and Co-CEO John Bissell and Co-CEO Rich Riley. Origin Materials is the world’s leading carbon negative materials company and recently merged with Artius Acquisition Inc, trading on the NASDAQ under the symbol AACQ.
On the podcast, John and Rich discuss:
- The founding of Origin and how its core technology works
- How to build, grow and raise capital for a start-up when revenue is 15 years out
- What goes into a $1 billion+ capital project and how to de-risk it
- Key details regarding their merger with SPAC Artius Acquisition that valued the company at $1 billion
- The case for Origin Materials stock
- And more